ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
(Affiliated to CBSE – English Medium)
Tele No : 01386-262278, E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEWS FOR THE POST OF TEACHERS FOR APS NO.1 & NO.2 ROORKEE, LANSDOWNE, MEERUT AND RAIWALA COMBINED SCREENING BOARD (CSB)-2018
|APS Lansdowne||PGT– English, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Hindi, Commerce, History, Geography, Economics|
|Qualification– PGT – Must be a Post Graduate & B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks in each.
TGT – Must be a Graduate & B.Ed. with minimum 50% marks in each.
Other Qualification and Experience as per CBSE Affiliation Bye Laws Chapter-IX.
CTET/ TET qualified.
|Age – As on 01 Apr 2018 – Fresh Candidates below 40 years
– Experienced Candidates below 57 years (in the appropriate category in last 10 years must have worked for at least 05 years)
|Pay & Allowances – As per APSs norms.|
|Note – (1) Result of CSB Online Exam held on 15-16 Jan 2018 will be available on the AWES website (www.awesindia.com) by the last week of Jan 2018. Qualified Candidates to download their result.
(2) Application forms can be downloaded from AWES website (www.awesindia.com) or the concerned school’s website. Forms are also available in Schools Offices on all working days from 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs.
(3) No forms will be accepted via E-mail.
(4) Candidate to give their order of preference of joining the 05 APSs in the Cluster in the Application Form.
(5) A candidate can apply for one post ONLY among the PGT/ TGT.
(6) Candidates with valid CSB cards can only apply.
(7) Application duly completed along with all attested copies of supporting documents of qualification, experience, CSB result / CSB Score Card be submitted to the concerned School before 08 Feb 2018. Second copy of the application with its enclosures and a Demand Draft for Rs.130/- (Non-refundable) in favor of ‘The Chairman, APS No.1 Roorkee’ be submitted to APS No.1 Roorkee latest by 08 Feb 2018.
(8) No. T.A./ D.A. will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
(9) The interviews will be held at APS No.1 Roorkee from 12 Feb 2018 onwards. Call letters will be issued accordingly by post as well as E-mail.
(10) Candidate must enclose self addressed envelope duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs.40/- also.
(11) Interview call will be sent to short listed candidates only.
(12) For further details please visit APS No 1 Roorkee Website: www.aps1roorkee.ac.in or contact telephonically.
Principal, APS Lansdowne