Army Public School Lansdowne is one and only APS in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. It is a Co-educational, English medium School and affiliated to CBSE. The Registration process regarding admission from Class-I to IX and XI, for the Academic Session 2021-22 has started. Registration Form is available at www.apsdigicamp.com.
Link is as under:-
- School runs its Boys Hostel too (for only the Boys students studying in class-VI or upward).
- For detail please contact at 01386262278, 9997719746, 9456796257, 9412112869, 9411135376, 9411449716.
1. A Child is eligible to get admission in class – I, if he/she is minimum five years of age on 31 March of the year in which the admission is sought. Older children are to be given admission in age appropriate class.
2. Copy of Part-II order with Serving Certificate for date of birth (for Army Personnel).
3. Original Birth Certificate, issued by MCD or any other local body (for Civilian).
4. Two passport size photographs of the child.
5. Adhaar Card.
6. Original TC (with countersigned, other than CBSE schools) and Report Card.