Army Public School Lansdowne is one and only APS in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. It is a Co-educational, English medium School and affiliated to CBSE. The Registration process regarding admission from Class-I to IX and XI, for the Academic Session 2020-21 has started. Registration Form is available at www.apsdigicamp.com.
Link is as under:-
- Click at Admission & Transfer Tab.
- Click Proceed to Registration for Admission button
- Fill the mandatory information.
- Click Register button.
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated (for example APSLAN2019200001).
- Kindly note down the registration number. It is mandatory to show it at the time of Entrance Exam.
- Entrance Exam date from Class-II to Class-IX will be scheduled after the Lockdown got over. Subjects for Entrance Test for Primary Section- English, Hindi and Maths. Junior & Senior Section- English, Hindi, Maths and Science. Test will be taken as per CBSE syllabus of same class in which the child is studying/studied.
- On the date of Entrance Exam, a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Principal Army Public School Lansdowne, payable at SBI Lansdowne (Code – 0589) to be submitted in the School.
- School runs its Boys Hostel too (for only the Boys students studying in class-VI or upward).
- For detail please contact at 01386262278, 9997719746, 9456796257, 9412112869, 9411135376, 9411449716.
1. A Child is eligible to get admission in class – I, if he/she is minimum five years of age on 31 March of the year in which the admission is sought. Older children are to be given admission in age appropriate class.
2. Copy of Part-II order with Serving Certificate for date of birth (for Army Personnel).
3. Original Birth Certificate, issued by MCD or any other local body (for Civilian).
4. Two passport size photographs of the child.
5. Adhaar Card.
6. Original TC (with countersigned, other than CBSE schools) and Report Card.