Army Public School Lansdowne is one and only APS in Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. It is a Co-educational, English medium School and affiliated to CBSE. The Registration process regarding admission from Class-I to IX and XI, for the Academic Session 2019-20 has started. Registration Form is available at www.apsdigicamp.com.
Link is as under:-
- Click at Admission & Transfer Tab.
- Click Proceed to Registration for Admission button
- Fill the mandatory information.
- Click Register button.
- After successful registration, a registration number will be generated (for example APSLAN2019200001).
- Kindly note down the registration number. It is mandatory to show it at the time of Entrance Exam.
- II Entrance Exam date from Class-II to Class-IX is scheduled on 06 April 2019 (SATURDAY) at 11.00 A.M at School Premises.(Subjects for Entrance Test for Primary Section- English, Hindi and Maths. Junior & Senior Section- English, Hindi, Maths and Science). Test will be taken as per CBSE syllabus of same class in which the child is studying/studied.
- On the date of Entrance Exam, a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of Principal Army Public School Lansdowne, payable at SBI Lansdowne (Code – 0589) to be submitted in the School.
- School runs its Boys Hostel too (for only the Boys students studying in class-VI or upward).
- For detail inquiry contact at 01386262278, 9997719746, 9456796257, 9412112869, 9411135376, 9411449716.
Mentioned below are the details that the parents of the candidates need to keep in mind-
The application forms of only those children will be considered for admission to Class I, who have completed 5- years of age as on 31-03-2019. Older children are to be given admission in age appropriate class.
List of documents to be submitted:-
- Details of Date of Birth:
- Copy of Part-II order with Serving Certificate (for Army Personnel).
- Original Date of Birth Certificate, issued by MCD or any other local body (for Civilian).
- Two passport size photographs of the child.
- Adhaar Card.
- Original TC (with countersigned, other than CBSE schools) and Report Card.