PRIORITY OF ADMISSION
a) Children of Serving Army Personnel.
b) Children of Ex-Servicemen.
c) Children of Serving Air Force and Naval Personnel.
d) Children of Civilians.
First test- last Saturday of March.
Thereafter last Saturday of each month(for transfer cases).
Mentioned below are the details that the parents of the candidates need to keep in mind-
The application forms of only those children will be considered for admission to Class I, who have completed 5-years of age as on 31-03-2019. Older children are to be given admission in age appropriate class.
List of documents to be submitted:-
- Details of Date of Birth:
- Copy of Part-II order with Serving Certificate (for Army Personnel).
- Original Date of Birth Certificate, issued by MCD or any other local body (for Civilian).
- Two passport size photographs of the child.
- Adhaar Card.
- Original TC (with countersigned, other than CBSE schools) and Report Card.
NOTE: For Prospectus and other details, contact the school.